Ada's Little Gems
Ada’s Little Gems is a dance program for preschoolers, specifically designed to stimulate a child’s imagination and develop their musical skills through movement.
It is an imaginative based program aiming to build confidence and introduce children to the world of dance through combining the fundamentals of Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, AcroDance, Mime and Movement in a fun creative way. Recommended for children from 2 years of age with a creative, flexible, up-to-date program, allowing students to progress when they are ready.
Core learning values and dance benefits
- Improving mobility, agility, co-ordination and enhancing fine and gross motor skills.
- Builds foundation dance skills for our youngest performers to move with increased physical confidence.
- Developing listening, cognitive processing, recall, observation and imitation skills.
- Building strong bodies through weight-bearing exercises.
- Discovering different styles, tempo, beats and rhythms to broaden their understanding of the world of music.
- Enhancing musicality, timing and rhythm through exposure to varied music genres.
Classes will commence on Saturday, 5 February 2022. The Ada’s Little Gems Pre-School Program runs from 9.00am-10.00am, which includes Ada’s Little Gems AcroDance. Come along to one of our classes to see what the magic is all about.
Click here to enrol now.